With the AAR’s Annual Meeting just around the corner, the EIR wants to spotlight the work being presented by members in our region. Below are just a couple of highlights from the upcoming meeting
Hosted by Northeastern University, the Sacred Writes Public Scholarship program is now accepting proposals for its 2023 cohort.
The AAR currently has a number of different grant opportunities, some of which have deadlines that are fast-approaching. See the list below
Join Sarah Wilkins-Laflamme, Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo this Friday for the virtual book launch of her newest publication
The Annual Meeting is just around the corner, and registration is now open for Mentees for the Have a Cup of Coffee Mentoring Program!
The AAR's Board has recently updated its Professional Conduct Procedures, and affirms its stance
See below for the Call for Papers for the 2023 Nonreligion and Secularity Research Network Conference. Happening June 6-9 at the University of Ottawa, this conference is titled Towards Substantive Understandings of Nonreligion and Secularity
- Upcoming Webinar - Beyond the Professoriate
- Have A Cup of Coffee Mentoring Program
- EIR Member Note
- New Student Director
- EIR Virtual Gathering
- Explore "The Pleasure of the Dawn Chorus" Project
- Annual Meeting Travel Grants
- Call for Nominations on the EIR Executive
- The 2022 EIR Annual Conference at Queens University (ON) has been postponed until 2023.
- Regional Development Grants